Sunday, June 10, 2012

NHL Caps his school knowledge to textbooks

The road could not hurt? My brother is a fifth grade graduation, in school, poor students, the scores from each test are not good teachers to teach him something, he always remember, graduated a few years later, his school knowledge to textbooks, and later our village people say that our brothers is a text of Wu is for this reason.
I smiled, very simple on the words. After a pause, I feel a lot better, I got up to find a junior high school textbooks and materials, to be looking through it, to save a fool tomorrow to Peng Fang family in sacks and loaded my old books, I dug out a few junior high school when used in the manuscript.
Discount the discount, I put the piece of paper to cut a few the wide strip, and then wrote a few words on a piece of paper.
You - - I -, and - you - now only a few basic Chinese character.
Hey smiled, according to my note,NHL Caps, copy up my general he heard, according to the words of my father, my brother is not love mindless people.
Nine o'clock the next day, I went to Peng Fang family.
Her front door open, Dry quietly sweeping the yard, I come the day before yesterday is not a look, Peng Fang and her brother around in a small square table, square table above have put a lot of books and stationery.
See I came in, Peng Fang stood up and ran over two children, the vast and powerful brother, you're here. I smiled and nodded his head, and I finally to become the first teacher, primary school time, my dream is that when an honorable teacher of the people, and later taking into account the character and voice, my dream was shattered.
The main entrance of her home was open, and may hear my footsteps, the mistress of the family came out from inside the house.
to guide the point of others.
The two children are very clever, he heard the mother, he went to the house Quban chair went, Peng Fang afford to sit there no response.
She should not be Bena, that year our elementary school a hundred the number of people admitted to three or four people in the Township, she and I are one,NHL Caps, are years of study a dull boy fragmentation?
Sitting in a small side table, a little embarrassed, I did not do the tutoring experience was an acquaintance, I am ashamed to expose people

No comments:

Post a Comment